DIY Chalkboard Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
This Christmas Tree/Advent Calendar is great for small spaces.
- Glossy black board
- Liquid chalks in white, yellow, red and green
- Circle template. You can use a wine glass or any circle objects.
- Damp cloth
- Draw 24 circles using your template with white liquid chalk.
- Add encouraging Bible verses at the back of the board for each countdown day.
- Add countdown days everyday till Christmas with red and green chalks. Peek at the Bible verse for that countdown day at the back.
- Don’t forget to add a yellow star topper!
- Use damp cloth to erase mistakes.
And it glows in the dark! Picture above was taken at night with bluish light.